Didn't Google Reader still exist the last time I posted something? No, that can't be. Feels like it, though.
And wasn't I fully capable of writing semi-complex sentences, complete with subject/verb/object, last time around? Pretty sure.
Anyway! NaBloPoMo! I wasn't even thinking about doing it until Ginger (still in my reader! which is now Feedly!) wrote about it, so here I am. SO MUCH HAS HAPPENED, I declare, to the six of you who've retained some memory of who I am. SO MUCH:
1. dissertation: finished!
2. new baby: gestated, birthed, hanging out off-screen!
3. allergies: still exist!
4. unemployment: joyfully embraced!
5. marriage: a tumultuous flubelty-gub!
6. family: now featuring a fancy new neurodegenerative disorder!
7. home: woopeckers! broken stuff! taxes!
8. homeschool: OMFingG you're not really doing that? OH YES I AM.
So, this NaBloPoMo reeeaaaalllllyyyy shouldn't be a problem for me, right? Because I mean LIFE, holy shit.